The Carriere® Motion 3D™ Class II Appliance
The Motion 3D Class II Appliance
A huge move in the right direction for orthodontics.
To limit extractions and to turn difficult Class II patients into simpler Class I patients is a dream come true for you and your patients. With its sleek, aesthetic and non-invasive design, the Motion 3D Class II Correction Appliance provides greater comfort and shortens treatment time by up to four months. Delivering a natural, gentle, and uniform force for distal molar movement with controlled rotation and tipping correction before brackets or other appliances are placed, the Motion 3D Appliance solves complex problems almost effortlessly.
How it Works
- Corrects the posterior occlusion to an ideal Class I Platform first by rotating and uprighting the maxillary first molars while distalizing the posterior segment, from canine or premolor to molars, into a perfect occlusion.
- Simultaneously produces a light, uniform force for distal molar movement.
- Independently moves each posterior segment, from canine or premolar to molar, as a unit.
- Used at the beginning of treatment when there are no competing forces in the mouth allows the distalization of the molars and premolars from 3 to 6 mm range, on average.
Going from Class II to Class I has never been easier.
Practice and Treatment Benefits
- Decrease Chair Time & Emergencies
- Keep Practice Overhead in Check
- Increase Annual Starts
- Better Hygiene
- Excellent Treatment Results
- Clear Aligner Efficiency